Welcome message from Principal Lundgren for K-5 families
I am excited to welcome you to the new school year!
This message contains important information about our Meet and Greet event, the first day of school, after-school, before-care, and breakfast.
– Our annual Meet and Greet event for K-5 will be held tomorrow, Friday, August 23, at 4:00 pm. Bring your child to meet their teacher and see the classroom! If you are able, you are encouraged to bring your school supplies to leave them with your teacher at this time.
– The first day of school for K-5 is Monday, August 26.
Kindergarten students report to the ECE playground on Ontario Road by 8:30am.
1st-5th grade students, report to the 18th Street playground by 8:30am.
Families will be welcome to walk inside with your children to drop them off in class on the first day of school.
– The first day of after-school is Monday, August 26. Only students who are enrolled in after-school may participate. Otherwise, please be sure to pick your child up at 3:15pm.
– Before-Care registration will be held on Friday, August 30, at 8:00 am. Enrollment in Before-Care is available on a first-come, first-served basis. The first day of Before-Care will be Tuesday, September 3.
– Breakfast will be served at 8:20 am and is available for free to all students every day. Kindergarteners have breakfast in their classrooms and 1st-5th graders in the cafeteria