At Marie Reed, Before Care Program is sponsored by the Parent Teacher Organization and will start on September 13th, 2021.
We have limited spots and registration is on a first come, first served basis. Please read carefully to see how to register.
About the program:
The program is offered daily for PK3-5th graders from 7am-8am in the Legacy Walk (18th Street entrance only) and is facilitated by our staff.
Activities include quiet book reading, coloring or peer-to-peer homework help. At 8am, students are dismissed to the playground or indoor recess area to meet up with their class.
Please keep in mind that Before Care is not provided on Observed Holidays, School Breaks or days where there is no school for students.
The cost is $40/month for the first child and $35 for each sibling.
money order or personal check payable to: MARIE REED PTO.
Please include the name of your child (ren) in the “memo” line.
How to register?
• Enrollment will be on Tuesday, September 7th at 8:00 am on the 18th street plaza (main entrance).
• Please bring your form of payment and fill one enrollment form per child on site.
• Enrollment forms are going to be handed out starting at 8:00 by Marie Reed staff.
• Remember enrollment forms must be accompanied by the first payment of $40 to be accepted.
• A waiting list will be maintained for any students that do not get a spot.
For more information contact our Parent Coordinator, Ms. Paty Capetillo.